Premier Soccer Center’s mission is to provide an environment that offers participants of any age, or any skill level, the opportunity to further develop their interests in recreational activities, while placing a high value on sportsmanship, teamwork, and fun. From the friendliness of our staff and instructors, to the cleanliness of our facilities, we pledge to provide the best possible athletic experience. Whether your sport is soccer, football, or lacrosse, the fully climate controlled facility will add more fun to your game.
- 27,000 sq. ft. State-of-the-Art climate controlled facility
- Playing field is professional size for indoor soccer and lacrosse - 200’ x 85’
- Large spectator viewing area
- Corner Kick Café with viewing of professional soccer matches on TV
- Large meeting/party room for teams
Premier Soccer Center:
- Year round facility for soccer, lacrosse, flag football
- Youth and adult leagues for ALL skill levels
- Summer and holiday camps and clinics
- Special youth development programs
- Children’s party package
- Seasonal tournaments
Directions: Take Bluebonnet to Nicholson and turn left. We are 2 miles down on the left, 1 mile past University Club.
- Locally owned and operated
- Ideal for both the recreational and more serious players
- Promotes fair play and family values
- Works hard to be an active part of the community
- Can be host to sporting activities, team building programs, business meetings
How much does it cost?
$68 before registration deadline and $72 after registration deadline
Contact us for comments or questions: